Skills & Interests
- Writing, Social Media, Blogging, Photography/Cinematography, Public Relations
- Speaking, Singing, Acting
- Christian Leadership
- Working with the Homeless & Disabled
Work & Volunteer Experience
Communications Intern; Fall 2014-December 2014 Downtown Vision, Inc.
- Composed creative and original entries for the DVI blog.
- Photographed and edited photos from important Downtown events/occasions/happenings including construction/development, Friends of Hemming events, and the monthly Art Walk Jax.
- Communicated with prominent business owners through distribution and collection of comment cards/surveys for Eat Up Downtown. Recorded and analyzed data in Excel.
- Helped to keep the Jacksonville Events calendar and DVI website newsfeed current, updated, and relevant.
Development Intern/Administrative Assistant; Spring 2014-Present The Florida Theatre
- Collaborated with the Director of Development and Director of Marketing with the current social media campaign and the eMarketing component Constant Contact to support donor relations and show sales.
- Worked with the Director of Development to update existing fund development solicitation collateral.
- Worked with the Director of Development and Membership Manager to sell Friends of the Florida Theatre memberships to concert patrons.
- Answered all Florida Theatre phone calls, helpfully directed and informed various inquiring theatre-goers, logged all invoices and checks.
- Worked with SAGE database to update membership information, log donations, and write appropriate thank you letters to constituents.
- Working with the Director of Development to design the first-ever 1314 FY outcomes postcard to be sent to all the Florida Theatre donors, board members, vendors, and city leaders.
Team Leader/Drama Coach at Centrikid Camps; Spring 2012-Fall 2013 Lifeway Christian Resources
- Developed, directed, and orchestrated the rehearsal of weekly theatre productions.
Drama Team Leader/Children’s Choir Director; 2008-2013 First Baptist Church of Baldwin
- Directed and created original scripts for largescale church productions.
- Conducted weekly rehearsals and monthly singing performances for children ages 7-12.
Learning Center Volunteer; January 2012-Present City Rescue Mission
- Assisted in orchestration and video recording for special events.
- Helped promote and facilitate positive relationships with benefactors.
- Assisted students by tutoring in math, English, and Spanish.
- Administered tests for the Learning Center Coordinator.
2009 Graduate of Baldwin Jr./Sr. High School
- Associates of Arts Degree; 2012
- Bachelors of Converged Communications Degree; Expected 2015
(References provided upon request.)